Sponsored links

2011-07-25

Shellac professional colour nail design

I already wrote about Joe, my hairdresser in Florence, right in the city center.
Now I can also have my nails done at Joe's: a young woman who works there has now specializes in semi-permanent nail-polish application, gel, nail reconstruction..
I'd never heard about semi-permanent nail-polish and it's been a real re-birth for me.
This is how it works: she first applies nail-polish (Shellac - CND); and then you place your hands into a sort of small oven so that in a couple of minutes your nails are dry!
And they look perfect! It stays for almost 2 weeks. I never before had such gorgeous hands and I can now forget about filing, polish remover and all the rest! And it's quite inexpensive, on top of that!!
And the colours are really cool: I personally love coral red and fucsia pink.
Hairforce
Via Ghibellina 74/R Florence
Tel. +39 (0)55 241736
hairforce@fastwebnet.it (you can make reservation by email!)

No comments:

Link sponsorizzati