Sponsored links

2010-03-22

Taste, the exhibition for those who love food

Last weekend I have been to the Leopolda Station where Taste, the exhibition about food, was held: 3 days of tasting, food design, stores, kitchen accessories and more...
As the year before the event was successful, with many people coming from all the parts of Italy. I liked a lot the decorations by Riccardo Barthel, a famous florentine house of interiors. I was astonished with the press area featuring a dining room: a large oval wooden table lit up by a chandelier in cast iron with fabric lampshades and several nice prints representing scenes from the italian countryside.
I loved the exhibition of food & kitchen design, items of clothing as well as technical and professional tools for cooking and catering.
Unfortunately I couldn't go to the showroom in via de' Serragli where some events about Fuoriditaste were taking place: the food market, the Cipriani Day and the aperitifs with the italian winemakers Cantine Lunae Bosoni.
I visited also the stands of several food and drink producers: I enjoyed the Cannonau wine from Sardinia, the coffee 7gr, the Torta Pistocchi (chocolate cake), the gluten free biscuits...

No comments:

Link sponsorizzati