Sponsored links

2008-05-13

Enotria, restaurant and wine bar in Florence

Lorenzo (I’vanna) sent me another review. Let’s see what he says…

“Last Friday I went with a bunch of close friends to eat at the Enotria restaurant. We did not want to stay in the chaotic centre of Florence with all its parking troubles, and ZTL so we decided to stay around our area, San Jacopino.
The Enotria restaurant is a very charming, cozy restaurant in via delle Porte Nuove. As soon as you enter this restaurant you will be captured by the so many cheeses and different wines you can be treated and while I was waiting for my friends I browsed also some magazines where I found an interesting interview of my friend Sabino about aperitives!
A very particular thing about this place is that they suggest a glass of wine to try with different food but as we were five we opted for a bottle of Ribolla Gialla from Friuli and a Pinot Gris from Alto Adige, both of them very good. We all had an antipasto: my friends had culatello of Zibello and roman grilled artichokes and Florentine coccoli (you should try!) with salami and pecorino cheese Dop, instead I tried Carpaccio of red salmon. All of these, very tasty!
Then some of us had a first dish such as maltagliati with red mullet and others a second dish, such as a filet of Cinta with prunes of Montalcino. As we did not have enough of all these delicious
meal we also tried some cheeses with different mustards and jam, the parmisan mousse was amazing! The dessert was something that we could not miss: a chocolate cake or a basket with some fruit. Everything was so good but the coffee!
Anyway, we spent € 39,00 each, good value for what we ate. If you are looking for a place away from the crowds of Florence, this is the right one. Highly recommended!

www.enotriawine.it
Via delle Porte Nuove - 50144 Firenze - Italy
+ 39 055 354350 info@enotriawine.it

No comments:

Link sponsorizzati