Sponsored links

2007-09-28

Luxury hotels and restaurants in Florence

Strolling on my own in the web I found one more out of hundreds website about Florence: Italianday.com.
One can say there are too many touritsic website. That was different. I rather enjoyed the pictures of monuments and landscape (marvellous!).
Actually there is not only Florence, there are much more Italian destinations. I see there are many hotels around all Italy (Sardinia, Venice. Rome, Florence, Umbria, Apulia..).
Some of there are really gorgeous.. This website offers a selection of Italy luxury hotels and charming accommodations (I think it is very useful for those travellers willing to come to Italy).
There are 4 and 5 stars hotels, castles and charming dwellings and some restaurants. In Florence's page at the moment there is just one restaurant: Borgo San Jacopo. I have never been there so far, some of my friends have been there and said they eat well. Surely on the photo looks like it is on a great position (Ponte Vecchio just few steps away) and prawns in another photos look really tasty.. something to try for sure! Well, in Italy there are really fabulous places. I know the five stars hotels on the Florence’s pages of Italianday.com (Westin Excelsior and Grand Hotel) because sometimes I popped put there for some parties or ‘aperitivi’ I really didn’t know anything about Castello del Nero in Tavernelle. I actually read on a newspaper they have a spa as well. I really would love to sleep in a luxury hotel once.

No comments:

Link sponsorizzati