Sponsored links

2008-08-23

Barberino outlet and cheap eats close to Florence

Today I went back to Mugello. I wanted to go and swim in the Bilancino Lake, but the weather was not fine even for sunbathing! I decided to have a cheap lunch at Casa del prosciutto at Ponte a Vicchio, where you can have tasteful panini(bread) with prosciutto (ham), or youcan seat and order delightful and oily tortelli di patate (I had some with mushrooms) and other tuscan food for less than 10 euros per person.
After lunch the sun has come back, so we hade some time swimming and sailing in the lake, near the Bagno Maria beach.
Last but not least we went to McArthurGlen Barberino Outlet: the big mall with outlet stores only 20 minutes from Florence, where you can buy clothes by Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Calvin Klein, Pollini, Guess, Max Mara...
I bought just few things since there were already the winter collections and for me it was quite strange to try coats and wool stuff...

No comments:

Link sponsorizzati