Sponsored links

2009-05-19

FLORENTINE GENIUS: what's on in May

Among the so many things I have to do in this period, I didn’t have the chance to write about the Florentine Genius, the May event started on May 15th.
You can find below the complete program:
- Visit to Literary café
- Night vist to the churches
- Sailing the Arno with the typical Florentine boat (barchetto).
- Cinema festival with a special homage to Francesco Nuti who directed all his movies in Florence
- Discovering Florence with three different routes in Italian and English: Historical streets of Florence, Santa Croce and Santa Maria Novella.
- Restoration open to public
- Nemoland, dedicated to cartoon and animated movies.
- Aperitif in bars, divide Riondino, Exhibition and events of various kind.

1 comment:

Marcus, Florence Italy said...

Nice, I bookmarked you Florence page.
Pity I have been in Rome for work so I missed most of what's been happening in Florence.
Salute.

Link sponsorizzati