Sponsored links

2008-11-18

Aperitif....to the hairdresser!!!!

After having spent the entire day at the BTO, the fair of tourism on line, I ended up with a terrible headache.
I had an appointment with my favourite hairdresser and I was happily surprised that on Monday, as they close late in the evening, they asked Salamanca, the Spanish restaurant beside them to bring some tapas, the Spanish aperitif and between a shiatsu massage and a coffee; it is nice to grab some tacos and sauces with sangria. Jo explained me that if they have to stay open late in the evening it is nice to offer something to customers and I have to admit that this is “taking care of customers”…

Hairforce
Via Ghibellina 74r
Open from Monday to Saturday (Monday opens in the evening as well).

No comments:

Link sponsorizzati