- WP "Lavori in Corso" will be celebrating its 30th anniversary and will present the first collection created for Baracuta, the iconic brand they recently acquired;
- the important world première showing 7 For All Mankind men’s collection;
- Ben Sherman presents EC1, the international launch of the new Ben Sherman men’s collection in one of the Fortezza’s most special areas, the Cannoniera;
- the historic name in denim G-Star, has selected an important venue within the Fortezza to stage an exhibition-event RAW Denim Dome. The contemporary denim brand will present a new, unusual and totally creative look at denim – RAW denim;
- the European preview of Deus Ex Machina, the biker and surfer cult label;
- Edun, the eco-fashion label created by Ali Hewson – who is married to Bono Vox – is returning to Pitti Uomo;
- the European première of Scott James, American brand that will present its sophisticated total look in a special space at the Costruzioni Lorenesi;
- Dekker has booked the Sala della Volta for the exclusive launch of the new collection.
- the important return of Siviglia, that will participate at Pitti Uomo with the trousers and accessory project of Siviglia White, the cutting edge line of the brand that is the result of a two years of research and experimentation on luxury Vintage;
- the presentation of the first men’s footwear line of Giuseppe Homme, signed by Giuseppe Zanotti;
- the world-première debut for Hancock, the collection designed by Timothy Everest;
- Pirelli PZero is returning to Pitti Uomo with a major presence at the Fortezza;
- Cesare Paciotti will be presenting the Premium footwear collection for men.
- the celebration of the first 5 years of Orlebar Brown with the launch of a special capsule in collaboration with Getty Images.
Here we are... Pitti Man Fashion Fair is back in town! From 19th to the 22nd of June, Florence will host Pitti Immagine Uomo #82.
1,065 fashion brands in Florence, at the Fortezza da Basso, plus another 75 women’s collections at Pitti W at the Dogana. And then there are the buyers: the last summer edition of Pitti Uomo welcomed more than 32,000 visitors, 20,000 of whom were buyers from the world’s most important retailers, large and small.
Here is a partial list of the main previews and special projects scheduled for this edition of Pitti Uomo: