- BaldoBar, close to Santa Croce square. Via Sangiuseppe, 20/r
Nice interiors, good coffee, tasty croissants: ask to the weird waiter with curly hair the password and start to browse for free.
- Hairforce, via Ghibellina, 74/r not far from Santa Croce Square.
Have your hair brushed (or cut or coloured) while you check your email or update your Facebook status, using one of the 2 iPad available for free for customers.
- Sweet Wine bar, via di Ripoli, 2 (not in center)
Enjoy the best glass of wine in Florence and listen to a good selection of music, while you use the free Wi Fi. Attended by florentine people!
- Biblioteca delle Oblate, via dell'Oriuolo (close to the Duomo, see the picture above!)
A beautiful public library with a small cafeteria on the top, with a gorgeous view of the Dome of Florence. You can have up to 3 hours a day of Internet connection, but you have to leave your ID card.
- 'Ino, via de' Georgofili, close to Ponte Vecchio
Have a delicious "panino" (sandwiches) and a glass of wine for 7 or 8 euros and surf for free the web in this small stylish spot.
There are many places in Florence where you can enjoy a Free Wi-Fi. You can see the "WI-FI" sign on the windows of many restaurants and clubs, but you can discover that waiters don't like people sitting at a table for hours... So enjoy my favourite list of Free Wi Fi spots where nobody will look at you with hate if you order only a coffee...