Sponsored links

2009-10-26

Chef in Tuscany

Lately there's a bit fashion to pay someone to come and cook at home: in short, a chef to prepare dinner for a special event. Knows something the good Arturo Dori who left the Black Cabbage ("Cavolo nero" restaurant in Florence) in order to dedicate himself to this activity.
How does the chef at home?
The chef takes care of all: does the shopping, food preparation, equipment, imbadisce the table, serve food, cleans everything ( I like especially this! ).
A reader writes to tell me a site where you can book just a cook at home (I did not understand if they work in all of Tuscany but I assume that at least in and around Florence is). I read on the site that they do for tourists who book a Tuscan villas.
Interesting ...

No comments:

Link sponsorizzati