Sponsored links

2007-07-09

Mostra di Cezanne and big icecream

Last saturday I finally visited Mostra di Cezanne (Cezanne Exhibition) at palazzo Strozzi. Even if the paintings by Cezanne were few, I really enjoyed the exhibition because of it was really detailed, full of rich descriptions (in both languages: italian and english) and with a good exposure.
There were also some paintings by other famous painters (Van Gogh, Sargent, Matisse..)
As I came out, I walked without any destination, through the center of Florence, crowdy of tourists. There was a nice temperature, more similar to June than July.
I really liked walking in the narrow streets of Florence, like a tourist.

where to eat the best ice cream in FlorenceI decide to have an icecream and I remembered that - when I was at high school - I used to go to a nice little gelateria near Piazza della Signoria.
I went to Gelateria de'Neri (at Via de' Neri) and I ordered a big icecream with nut and "cannolo alla siciliana". Really tasting!
To find it: just go to the back of the Palace of Signoria, then pass near the new Uffizi Center (the building in front of the exit of Uffizi) and take the street named "via de' Neri". After 100 meters, on your left, you will find the gelateria.

No comments:

Link sponsorizzati